Financial Direction To Get Things Done Presented by Joe Maddalone-Joe Maddalone Power Strategies
October 02, 2018
Financial Direction To Get Things Done
Join Panelists Richard Cassiano, President of North American Resource Capital and Raymond Dipresso, Vice President of People's United Bank, and Moderator Joe Maddalone, President of Joe Maddalone-Power Strategies, for a discussion about financing for businesses of all sizes.
Topics to be discussed:
- What do lenders look for in a start-up business?
- What types of financing are available for a start-up or established start-up?
- What is the importance of good personal credit?
- What are Debt Service Coverage (DSC) requirements of a bank?
- What are the benefits of having a Banking Relationship Manager?
Place: 100 Motor Parkway, Happauge, NY (Lower Level Conference Room)
$25.00 Per Person, Includes continental breakfast!
Seating is limited! Register and payment by 10/15 to Joe Maddalone-Power Strategies
Joe Maddalone-Power Strategies
775 Park Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
516-902-8972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org